Do You Need Us?
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you experiencing problems with relationships due to money?
- Have you taken any debt consolidation loans in the past two years?
- Have you recently been denied credit?
- Have you applied for credit several times during the last year?
- Do you have trouble getting low interest rates when you apply for credit?
- Are you unsure about the amount of money you owe right now?
- Are you using cash advances on credit cards to pay bills?
- Are you receiving calls and over-due notices from creditors?
- Do you gamble money thinking that if you win, you can pay your debts?
- Are you having trouble sleeping because of worry over your bills?
- Are you confused about your rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act?
- Have you taken money from your children and/or other family members to pay bills?
"Yes" answers to questions like these suggest our free and confidential credit counseling and debt management classes could help! Contact us to get started.